How to Integrate Shopify and Sendlane
Shopify is a complete eCommerce platform that enables you to start, grow, and manage a business.
By integrating your Shopify store with Sendlane, you can gain insights from your customer's behavior to their purchase history, and use those insights to develop targeted email campaigns and automation funnels!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need to create your Shopify store.
Please have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready as well. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → Developer.
Connecting Shopify and Sendlane
- From your Sendlane account, click the Integrations tab and search for Shopify
- Click the Shopify Integration
- Click the pink Configure button in the bottom right corner of the pop-up
- Click the blue New Shopify Shop button at the bottom of the page
- Enter the name of your Shopify Shop and click Continue
- After entering your Shop, you will be redirected to Shopify to log in to your account.
- Once logged into Shopify, click the Install unlisted app button.
- You will be redirected back to Sendlane and a green notification will appear indicating that the connection was successful
- Select Manage on the right side of the page
- Configure your Shop settings
- Choose your newsletter list (Your newsletter lists are comprised of customers who have opted into receiving emails from you. For more information on newsletter lists, click here.)
- Choose your default Sendlane List to sync new customers
- Choose your default Sendlane list to sync abandoned checkout customers
- Click Save
Your integration is now complete!
Your customer data will be synced with Sendlane, enabling you to develop targeted Campaigns and Automations!
Additional Shopify Resources
Log in to Sendlane → Integrations → Shopify → Configure → New Shopify Shop → Enter Shop name → Continue → Login to Shopify → Install Unlisted App → Manage → Configure Shop settings → Save