How to Integrate Shopify and Sendlane
Shopify is a complete eCommerce platform that enables you to start, grow, and manage an eCommerce business.
By integrating your Shopify store with Sendlane, you can gain insights from your customer's behavior and purchase history, and use those insights to develop targeted email Campaigns and Automation funnels!
🚦 Before Getting Started
- Create your Shopify store
- Create Lists for Abandoned Cart, Newsletter, Buyers, and Back in Stock
- Prepare to sync your Sendlane and Shopify accounts:
- Sendlane will import Contacts with any Shopify activity in the past 90 days. If you have imported Contacts into Shopify in the past 90 days, those contacts will be included even if they have not purchased a product or had any other activity in the past 90 days.
- New leads and existing customer activity will begin syncing automatically. Customer activity will update existing Contact records and create new Contact records for new customers.
- Click the integrations icon
- Click Shopify
- Click Configure
- Click Setup Integration
- Click Add app
- Select your Shopify store
- Click Install App
- Scroll to the bottom of the Sendlane login screen
- Click Log In
- Log in to Sendlane
- Select default Lists for newsletter, buyer, abandoned cart, and back in stock Contacts
- Click Finalize Installation
Your Shopify integration is now complete! You may see a Pending status for a few minutes as your Shopify store finishes syncing with your Sendlane account.
Navigate to Shopify Integration
Install the Sendlane Shopify App
Configure Shopify Settings
⏭ Next Steps
- Integrate multiple stores - Head back to the Shopify integration page, click Connect Integration in the top right corner, and follow the steps above!
- Install lead collection forms
- Collect SMS consent
- Set up an abandoned cart Automation
Troubleshooting & Additional Shopify Resources
I don't see my Shopify customers in my Sendlane account!
If you just completed the integration process, check back later. If you visit the Shopify integration page within your Sendlane account and see that the status still shows
Syncing, some information or actions may not be available.
Why are Contacts showing as unsubscribed immediately after completing a purchase?
If your Shopify checkout page pre-selects the marketing email opt-in checkbox, Contacts who uncheck the marketing email opt-in box during checkout will be unsubscribed from the List attached to your Shopify integration as soon as checkout is complete.
If you have any other issues connecting your Sendlane and Shopify accounts, our support team is available 24/7. Plus, the Shopify team is just a few clicks away!
- Connect with the Shopify Team
- Visit the Shopify Help Center
Create a Shopify store | Shopify Blog | Shopify Community