How to Integrate OneClickUpsell and Sendlane
Use OneClickUpsell to add post-purchase upsells to your Shopify store, or retarget customers who abandon their carts!
Integrating OneClickUpsell and Sendlane enables you to sync new customer data directly to your email list, so you can stay connected, recover abandoned carts and send additional follow-up offers to increase your customer LTV.
Before Getting Started
Be sure to have your Shopify integration completed within your Sendlane account.
You will also need OneClickUpsell active within your Shopify store.
Completing the integration in your Sendlane account is quick and easy!
- Navigate to the Integrations tab and click OneClickUpsell
- Click Configure
- Click New OneClickUpsell Integration
- If your Shopify store is not connected, you will see a prompt to connect your store first
- Enter your Shopify Store Domain
- You will then be directed to Shopify. Log in to your store if prompted and then click Authorize
Your integration is now complete!
Once you have OneClickUpsell integrated with Sendlane, you can start leveraging upsells (or downsells) during the checkout process, or retarget cart abandoners to make more sales!
Additional OneClickUpsell Resources
If you have any issues connecting your Sendlane and Shopify or OneClickUpsell accounts, our support team is available 24/7. Plus, the Shopify and OneClickUpsell teams are just a few clicks away!
Additional Sendlane Resources
- Sendlane + OneClickUpsell - The Shopify App You Need to Boost Your eCommerce Sales
- 3 Email Retargeting Strategies Guaranteed to Win You More Sales
- Ask An Expert Youtube Video: 3 Easy Tips to Convert More Visitors Into Paying Customers With Email!
Log in to Sendlane → Integrations → OneClickUpsell → Configure → New OneClickUpsell Integration → Enter Shopify Store Domain → Next → Login to Shopify → Authorize Connection