How to Integrate Convertful and Sendlane
Convertful is a conversion optimization platform that allows users to create powerful and beautiful sign-up forms. Users can configure these forms with their own display and targeting rules, resulting in increased high-quality traffic and greatly improved conversion rates.
With Convertful and Sendlane, you can collect lead information directly from Convertful forms (such as Name and Email) and add them to your Lists within Sendlane. You can also create custom fields to add for further segmentation in Sendlane. Additionally, you will be able to add Tags to the collected contacts.
Before Getting Started
Please have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → Developer.
Please Note: To add tags via API, you must be on single opt-in within your Sendlane account. If your account is not already configured to single opt-in, click here to submit a request!
Connecting Convertful and Sendlane
- From the homepage of your Convertful account, choose the site you wish to integrate Sendlane with.
- Select Integrations in the top menu bar, then click Add Integration.
- Select Sendlane
- Fill out your Sendlane API key, Hash key and subdomain, then click Connect
- Select which Sendlane list you would like contacts to be added to. You can add tags as well for these new contacts.
- Click Save Changes to finalize all of your edits
You’re all done!
Now, when customers opt-in through a Convertful form, their information will be automatically sent to the Sendlane list you’ve selected!
Please Note: This integration is native to Convertful, so we are only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you need help, the Convertful team is just a few clicks away!
Additional Convertful Resources
Convertful → My sites → Select Site → Integrations → Add Integration → Select Sendlane → API Key, Hash Key, Sendlane Subdomain → Select List to sync to/ Tags to add → Save Changes