How to Find Your API Key, API Hash Key and Subdomain
Using Sendlane's API, you can connect different tools, applications and platforms to sync data back and forth as needed.
Your API Key, API Hash Key, and Subdomain are unique identifiers, specific to your Sendlane account, that connect both sides of an integration to pass information directly.
- API Key - a secret key that allows other programs to access API calls.
- Hash Key - another version of your API key with extra added security.
- Subdomain - a unique name (similar to an account number or customer ID) for your Sendlane account.
Your Sendlane subdomain is not public to your contacts.
Find Your API Key, API Hash Key, and Subdomain
- Navigate to your Account tab and click on API.
- On the API page you'll see all of these unique identifiers.
From here, you can copy and paste your API Key, API Hash Key and Subdomain and use them as needed to integrate your Sendlane account with your favorite other marketing tools!
Account → API