Customize Subscription Confirmation, Unsubscribe, and Email Preferences Pages
Add your brand's custom styling to your Customize Subscription Confirmation, Unsubscribe, and Email Preferences pages!
To customize these pages, click Account > Email > Customize pages
The first tab on the Subscription Preferences page updates style settings for all pages at once. On the Global Design tab, you can update the following elements for all pages:
- Logo Click the Logo checkbox and upload a .JPEG, .GIF, or .PNG file (recommended size is 256 x 256 pixels)
- Page Styles Set page background color, content background color, and text color
- Input Fields Set border color, width, and radius for all input fields
- Buttons Set button background color, text color, and border radius
The second tab on the Subscription Preferences page updates the main title and instruction text for each of the Subscription Preferences pages:
- Unsubscribe/Profile Main For Contacts who are already subscribed to update contact information, consent to receive email or SMS, and report abuse
- Unsubscribe/Profile Confirmation What Contacts see when they perform one of the above actions
- Double Opt-In Main The confirmation email Contacts receive and click to be subscribed to your content if you have Double Opt-In turned on
- Double Opt-In Confirmation What Contacts see when they opt in to your content
🚨 Important Note
Make sure to click Save Changes in the upper right corner to save your updates!
I see "invalid action" or another error when testing my unsubscribe and preferences pages!
Usually these errors are caused by being logged into Sendlane. Try logging out of Sendlane and testing your links again, if the problem persists please reach out to your Customer Success Manger or our 24/7 product support specialists!