How to Customize Your Unsubscribe and Email Preferences Pages
You can now fully customize your opt-in and opt-out experience for your contacts, including your Unsubscribe, Profile Preferences, and Confirmation pages.
In this article, we will go over:
In order to customize your pages, you will need to navigate to your Account >Settings. From there, you will be able to click on the pink button that says "Customize pages".
Under the Global Design tab, you will be able to add your Custom Logo and customize your Page Styles, Input Fields, and Buttons for both your Unsubscribe (Opt-out) page and Double Opt-in email.
Here you will be able to edit the Unsubscribe (Opt-out) Main and Confirmation Pages.
1. First, click on the Main button. You will then be able to edit the style, input fields, and buttons in the Global Design section located to the left of your page.
2. To edit the text you will need to click on the Page Content tab. This will give you the option to edit the "Main Title" and "InstructionText" for your Unsubscribe Main Page.
1. To edit the Confirmation page, just click on the Confirmation button under Unsubscribe/Profile.
2. Just like in the Unsubscribe Main Page, you will have the option to edit the message to your contacts.
Double Opt-in Email
This only applies if Double Opt-in is enabled on your account!
Similar to the Unsubscribe Page, you will now also be able to edit your Double Opt-in email!
1. Just click on the Email button under the Double Opt-In tab. Once you do that, you will be able to use the Global Design tool to the left to design your email the way you want it to look.
2. If you click on the Page Content tab, you can also edit the text within the Double Opt-In email.
After you complete the email portion of your Double Opt-In, you can create/edit your confirmation page!
1. Click on the Confirmation button under Double Opt-In to get that started.
2. Just like in the Double Opt-In email, you will be able to edit the Page Content of your Double Opt-In Confirmation page.
3. Last but not least, remember to hit that Save Changes button and you're all set!
Account → Settings → Customize Pages → Create a custom page with Global Campaigns → Choose Unsubscribe Profile or Double Opt-In to edit a page or email content → Save changes