Imports & Exports
Have you ever wanted to view the progress of your recent import or export? Well, now you can, with our Imports & Exports tab! This is a great way to keep track of all of the manual imports and exports you do within your Sendlane account.
In this article we'll cover:
Anytime you import contacts to your Sendlane account, you can keep track of all of the details for that submission, simply by navigating to Audience and then click on Imports & Exports:
For each Import you'll see:
- List - What list the contacts were imported to
- Import Status - If import is Completed, Pending Compliance Review, or Denied
- Date - When the import was initiated
- Attempted - Total attempted contacts (how many you originally tried to import)
- Failed - Contacts that could not be imported due to technical issues. For more information on troubleshooting, please click here
- Succeeded - Contacts successfully imported to your list
- Duplicate - Contacts that already existed within your Sendlane account
- Suppressed - Contacts from the import that are already in suppression
- File - The original name of the imported file
Anytime you export contacts from your Sendlane account, you'll receive an email with the export file. Plus, a record of the export with a download link is also accessible here!
For each Export you'll see:
- List - What list the contacts were exported from
- Export Status - If import is Completed, Processing, or Failed
- Date - When the export was initiated
- Count - Total contacts exported
- File - The name of the exported file
For all Export files, or any import files with failed contacts, you'll see the option to download a file with those details:
If you hit any roadblocks, you can get in touch with our team of email marketing automation experts right here and we'd be happy to help troubleshoot!