How to Export Your Contacts
Exporting contacts from your Sendlane account is a simple process where you can choose a file format that works best for your needs.
Before Getting Started
Please be sure you have an active plan associated with your Sendlane account. If your billing plan needs attention, you will not be able to export.
We also recommend verifying the email address associated with your account, as this is where your exported file will be delivered!
Exporting Your Contacts
- Select Audience → Lists from the navigation bar to the left.
- Navigate to the list you would like to export your contacts from and select the Export button.
- Select All Contacts for the complete list or All Segments to narrow down the contacts you want to export
- Click the Export As button for the format you'd like (either .CSV or .TXT)
Your export will begin processing right away!
Once the export is complete you will receive an email with the file of your choice attached.
Please Note: Depending on the number of contact you're exporting, the file may not arrive immediately. Please allow time for the export to process and be delivered to your inbox.
Audience → Lists → Choose list → Click Export → Select contacts/segments → Export As CSV or Text File.
- Is your plan currently active?
- Do you have access to the email address linked to your account?
- Have you checked the spam folder for the email with the exported file?
- Did you allow time for the export to process and be delivered to your inbox?
If your plan is active, you've verified your account email, given the file time to process, checked the spam folder and still have not received the export, please reach out to our support team for help!