Your Sendlane Dashboard is a great way to view all activity in your account all in one place!
This article will explain each area of your dashboard and what the information means, including:
- Daily Digest
- Latest Campaigns
- Site Tracking
Daily Digest & Activity
The Daily Digest sidebar is a great way to see a quick overview of your entire Sendlane account. The information here refreshes daily at midnight EST, regardless of the time zone your account is set in.
Your Sendlane dashboard is divided into eight sections.
The Contacts, Total Account Revenue, eCommerce, and Deliverability sections each have their own reporting period dropdown that allow you to view data for different timeframes:
The Latest Campaigns, Automations, Pop-Ups, and Site Tracking sections show the top or latest 5 for each category.
The Contacts section shows an overview of your account's Contact growth, activity, email domain breakdown, and collection source.
Hover over individual points in the Growth, Top Domains, and Source visualizations to view details for these charts:
Ask yourself the following questions while monitoring your Contacts data to keep your email marketing strategy agile and effective:
- Growth - When did you experience periods of higher growth? What were your strategies then? How can you iterate on those strategies to keep your growth up?
- Contact Activity - Are your unsubscribe and deleted/removed numbers stable?
- Top Domains - Are you surprised by the breakdown of your Contacts' domains? Are you aware of best practices for each domain?
- Source - Is the amount of time and other resources being invested in each source reflected in this chart?
Total Account Revenue
Hover over individual points in the Revenue Breakdown and % of Revenue by Source visualizations to view details for these charts:
Total Account Revenue Takeaways
Ask yourself the following questions while monitoring your Total Account Revenue data to keep your email marketing strategy agile and effective:
- Revenue Breakdown and Attributed Revenue - When do you see higher revenue? What were your strategies then? How can you iterate on those strategies to keep your revenue up?
- % of Revenue by Source and Revenue by Module - Is the amount of time and other resources being invested in Campaigns vs. Automations reflected in this data?
When you're able to see which messages have the highest revenue and engagement, you can uncover which strategies work best for your audience and leverage those more effectively to boost your engagement and ROI!
The eCommerce section populates data from your connected eCommerce integration, or provides instructions for integrating supported eCommerce integrations.
The Deliverability section reports the deliverability rate during your chosen reporting period, how many Campaigns were sent, how many Automations ran, and how many spam complaints and bounces your content generated
In the Latest Campaigns section you'll see a "quick look" version of your Campaigns page with the last 5 emails sent from your account, including open rates, click rates, and attributed revenue for each Campaign
Email delivery times vary for each unique user based on the server that we send to as well as that contacts spam filter.
We usually recommend waiting 24 hours before checking reports for sent campaigns. This also gives for your contacts to open the emails!
When you have visibility into the performance of your most recent campaigns, you'll be fully in-the-know about how well your one-time sends are working, and either reassess and adjust, or maintain your strategy as needed!
In the Automations section you'll see your Top 5 Automations, including the number of times the automation is triggered, how many contacts are currently active within the automation, how many contacts have completed the automation, the open rate, click rate, and revenue (if any) of each automation.
In the Pop-Ups section you'll see your Top 5 Pop-Ups. This will allow you to see how many impressions and submissions along with the conversions rate of those forms.
The Site Tracking section shows your top 5 Beacon events. In order to see data here you will need to have Beacon set up on your website and integrated with Sendlane.
Additional Sendlane Resources
- An Insider's Look at Sendlane's new Dashboard Analytics
- How to Leverage Campaign Reporting Data in Sendlane to Boost Engagement
If you have any questions about your Dashboard, get in touch with our team of email marketing automation experts right here!