The article will explain the various different functions on your Billing page, including how to:
Update Your Payment Information
- You can add or replace a credit card on your account at any time by navigating to Account → Billing in the navigation bar to the left.
- Select the Edit Payment Method button in the upper-right corner
- Then, complete all of the fields in the Billing Information pop-up and click Save to enter your new payment details
Our system is not able to accept PayPal, prepaid cards or cards that are not currently linked to a bank account.
If you're experiencing any issues updating your credit card, please reach out to support for further assistance.
Change Your Subscription Plan
You can change your subscription plan at any time to fit your email marketing needs. Whether it be upgrading to have room for more contacts or downgrading because you have removed some.
- To change your Sendlane subscription plan, log in and head to Account → Billing
- Click the Change Plan button to the right of plan details
- Select which plan you would like to be on depending on the number of contacts you need room for.
- Choose a monthly or annual plan. Annual plans are paid in advance for a full year. To do this you will toggle the area stating: Pay Annually and Get 2 Free Months! Once you select Upgrade you will be prompted to confirm or enter your billing information.
Cancel Your Sendlane Account
Before canceling your subscription, you may want to consider putting your account on hold.
Our On Hold plan is great option if you are looking to take a break from the email marketing world. We will keep all of your hard work safe and ready for you when you decide to return!
If you do decide to cancel your account, all of your data will be wiped from Sendlane after a short time. Once your account is removed, we're not able to recover any lost information including your previous lists, contacts or automations.
- If you must leave us, navigate to Account → Billing
- Then select Cancel Plan under your Current plan
If you have any trouble with the cancellation process, please reach out to support and we’ll help get your account adjusted.
Update Your Payment Information: Account → Billing → Edit Payment Method
Changing Your Subscription Plan: Account → Billing → Change Plan → Select Plan (Save 20% with annual plan) → Upgrade → Confirm Billing
Cancelling Your Sendlane Account: Account → Billing → Cancel Plan or reach out to support for Hold plan at $9 a month