I Can't Find My Invoice!
With each billing cycle, you'll automatically be emailed an invoice for your Sendlane service to the email address we have on file.
If you can't find the invoice you were emailed you can download your invoice at any time on your Billing Page under Account → Billing.
Under Invoices, click the Download icon next to the invoice you want to download.
All invoices created after January 10, 2020, are available for download from inside of your Sendlane account. For previous invoices please see below.
My Invoices are Missing Data
By default, system-generated invoices show:
- Sendlane Business Info - address, phone number, email
- Invoice Data - invoice number, date
- Your User Information - name, phone number, email
- Plan & Payment Details - plan, timeframe, amount due/paid
If you need other details to be listed on your invoice (like a business name, address, Tax ID, or VAT) please reach out and let us know!
If you still need assistance obtaining an invoice please reach out to support with:
- The name and email address registered to your Sendlane account
- The month or billing cycle dates you need an invoice for
Once we have that information, our Billing team will pull your invoice details and send them along via email!
Our Billing Team is available Monday through Friday 9am-4pm PST