How to Integrate ReferralHero and Sendlane
ReferralHero (formerly Maitre) is a referral marketing platform that allows you to create referral campaigns, sweepstakes, raffles, ambassador programs, and pre-launch campaigns.
With ReferralHero and Sendlane, you can easily collect participant information (and their referrals too!). Then, you can add them to your Lists within Sendlane and trigger automated emails.
Before Getting Started
Please also have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so ReferralHero knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting ReferralHero and Sendlane
- Login to your ReferralHero account and select the campaign you wish to connect
- Click on the Settings tab at the top right of the page
- On the left navigation menu, click on Integrations
- Find Sendlane from the list of available email integrations
- A window will pop-up requesting your API key, Hash key and Sendlane Subdomain (in subdomain.sendlane.com format)
- Enter your security credentials and click Connect
- Once the connection is completed, you can select the list you wish to add contacts to
- Don’t forget to click Save at the top right to save your settings
Your integration is now complete!
Anyone who submits their email when entering your rewards campaign will be automatically added to the Sendlane list you specified.
This integration is native to ReferralHero, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the ReferralHero team is just a few clicks away!
Additional ReferralHero Resources
Select Campaign → Settings → Integrations → Select Sendlane → Enter Sendlane API Key, Hash Key, Subdomain → Connect → Select List → Save