How to Integrate Sticky.io and Sendlane
Sticky.io is a fully integrated eCommerce order management and billing platform designed to work with any front-end experience.
Using Sticky.io and Sendlane, you can collect emails then seamlessly transfer these to your Sendlane list of choice.
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active Sticky.io account.
Please have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready as well. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so Sticky.io knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting Sticky.io and Sendlane
- From your Sticky.io homepage, click Settings and select Providers
- Go to Actions and click on Add New Provider Profile
- In the Provider Profile, choose Type: Auto-Responder/Email, and then choose Sendlane from the drop-down in the Provider field. In the Profile Information enter your API/Hash Keys and Sendlane Subdomain
- Don't forget to Save when you are done.
Your integration is now complete!
Contacts collected by Sticky.io will now automatically sync with your List in Sendlane!
This integration is native to Sticky.io, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the Sticky.io team is just a few clicks away!
- Connect with the Sticky.io Team (email or use the chat bubble to start a conversation!)
- Visit the Sticky.io Support Page
Additional Sendlane Resources
- Introducing our Partnership With Sticky.io - Streamline Your eCommerce Business & Build Lasting Customer Relationships
Sticky.io homepage → Settings → Actions → Add new provider profile → Type: Auto-Responder/Email, Sendlane → Enter API/Hash Keys, Subdomain → Save