How to Integrate Outgrow and Sendlane
Drive interest to your lead magnets with Outgrow. Boost your marketing with highly interactive content such as calculators, quizzes, and more!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active account with Outgrow.
Please have your Sendlane subdomain ready as well. This can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so Outgrow knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting Outgrow and Sendlane
- Login to your Outgrow account (or click here to create a new one)
- Navigate to the Builder → Configure on your Outgrow calculator or quiz
- Choose Integrations on the left hand side and click Configure next to Sendlane
- Under Account Name, choose a name for your integration (this is for your reference, and will not be seen by contacts)
- Enter the email address and password that you use to log in to your Sendlane account
- Enter your Sendlane subdomain without .sendlane.com
- Click Authenticate with Sendlane
- Click Proceed With
- Choose the Sendlane List that you'd like to connect to
- The next page will show you different fields available on your Outgrow calculator or quiz. You can transmit this information to Sendlane via a custom field. Enter the Sendlane field name you'd like to use next to the corresponding Outgrow field.
- Click Test Connection
- Choose Set Double Optin or Skip
Your Integration is now complete!
This integration is native to Outgrow, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the Outgrow team is just a few clicks away!
Additional Outgrow Resources
Additional Sendlane Resources
- Sendlane + Outgrow - Create Interactive Content to Help Boost Conversions,Traffic, and Sales
- 6 Powerful Lead Magnets Proven to Engage and Capture Leads
Login → Builder → Configure → Integrations → Configure (next to Sendlane) → Name integration → Enter Sendlane email and password → Enter Sendlane subdomain → Authenticate with Sendlane → Proceed With → Choose Sendlane list → Test Connection → Choose Set Double Optin or Skip