How to Integrate ProductDyno and Sendlane
ProductDyno is a nine-in-one selling platform allowing you to perform all of the actions required to properly sell a product or service from a single platform.
By integrating ProductDyno with Sendlane, product purchasers can be funneled directly to your desired Sendlane list!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active account with ProductDyno.
Please have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready as well. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → Developer.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so ProductDyno knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting ProductDyno and Sendlane
- Login to your ProductDyno Account
- On the left hand side, click Global Integrations and then choose Marketing Emails
- Click Add Marketing Email Integration and choose Sendlane from the list
- Choose a nickname for your integration, enter your API Key, Hash Key and Sendlane Domain and click Save
Your integration is now complete!
Now that your Sendlane account is connected, you’ll need to set up your product within ProductDyno.
As you finalize your product, make sure to choose Sendlane under the Integrations settings for the product! That's where you'll select the Sendlane list you would like new contacts to be added to.
Once you do so, all contact information collected after a purchase will be automatically funneled directly to your chosen list in Sendlane!
This integration is native to ProductDyno, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the ProductDyno team is just a few clicks away!
Additional ProductDyno Resources
Additional Sendlane Resources
- Marketing Automation Hustle Podcast: How to Maximize Your eCommerce Store Sales with Email Marketing
- How To Make a Great First Impression That Drive More Sales
- 6 Tips for Generating More Sales and User Engagement From Order Confirmation Emails
Login → Global Integrations → Marketing Emails → Add Marketing Email Integration → Sendlane → Choose nickname → Enter API Key, Hash Key and Sendlane subdomain → Save