How to Integrate CreateForm and Sendlane
CreateForm is an online form builder that allows you to create beautiful forms with no coding required.
By integrating CreateForm with Sendlane, leads collected by your forms can be funneled directly to your Lists in Sendlane.
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active CreateForm account with a form created.
Please also have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → Developer.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so CreateForm knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Integrating CreateForm and Sendlane
- Login to CreateForm and navigate to the form you want to integrate
- Click Connections
- Click Let's change that...
- Click Yes! Let's do it!
- Search for Sendlane in the list of integrations, then click Connect
- Name your account, then enter your Sendlane username/email, password, and Subdomain
- From the dropdown box, select the List in Sendlane with which you want this form to integrate, and click Save
Your integration is now complete! Leads captured through your CreateForm form will now appear in your desired Sendlane List!
This integration is native to CreateForm, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the CreateForm team is just a few clicks away!
Additional CreateForm Resources
Login to CreateForm → Go to form → Connections → Let's Change That → Yes! Let's do it! → Search for Sendlane, click Connect → Enter Sendlane username/email, password, and Subdomain → Select List → Save