How to Integrate Facebook Custom Audiences and Sendlane
Facebook Custom Audiences allows you to create Audiences to reach people familiar with your business using data from Facebook and Instagram.
🚦 Before Getting Started
- Click the Integrations icon
- Click Facebook Custom Audiences
- Click Configure
- Click Setup Integration
- Click Continue with Facebook
Log in to Facebook and confirm permission to integrate with Sendlane to complete the integration process!
When the integration is successfully installed you'll see your Facebook integration page populated with your Facebook Business Page information.
- Click Create Custom Audience
- Enter a name for your custom audience
- Click Create Audience
- A pop-up will appear asking you to agree to terms of service. Click the link in the pop-up to be redirected to Facebook Business Manager.
- In Facebook Business Manager, click Accept. You will be redirected back to Sendlane.
When you are redirected to Sendlane, you should see your new custom audience! Your Facebook Custom Audiences integration is now complete.
Integrate Facebook and Sendlane
Create Custom Audience
Once you've integrated Sendlane and Facebook together, you can:
- Create Segments based on Facebook and/or Instagram data
- Use Automations to streamline the targeting of your Facebook advertisements
- Add or remove Contacts from your Facebook Custom Audience
Click through to learn more about how to add or remove contacts from your Facebook Custom Audience.
- Facebook Custom Audiences 101: A Starter Guide for eCommerce Businesses
- Retarget Your Shoppers with Sendlane's Facebook Custom Audience Integration
- Social Media vs Email Marketing: 5 Reasons Why Email Wins
- 8 Ways Successful Marketers Align Their Social Media And Email Marketing For Maximum Success
- How to Develop a Winning Cross-Channel Marketing Strategy for Your eCommerce Busines