How to Integrate Facebook and Sendlane
Facebook Custom Audiences is a tool that allows you to create and save audiences to reach the people who matter to your business.
Integrating Facebook Custom Audiences and Sendlane enables you to implement automated, strategic targeting in your Facebook advertisements.
Before Getting Started
You will need a Facebook ad account connected to Facebook Business Manager prior to integrating with Sendlane.
Connecting Facebook and Sendlane
- From your Sendlane account, navigate to Integrations and select Facebook Custom Audiences
- Click the pink Configure button on the bottom right side of the prompt
- Select New Facebook Integration at the bottom of the page, followed by Continue with Facebook after the prompt
- You will be redirected to Facebook and asked to login to your account
- After logging in, click Continue as *your name*
- Click OK
- You will be redirected to your Sendlane account. If you have not yet created your Facebook Business Manager you will be prompted to do so. If you do not have an Ad Account within your Business Manager, you will be prompted to do so.
- If the Integration connects successfully, it will appear in your Integration page with all your information
Click Create Custom Audience
- Enter your preferred audience name and click Create Audience
- If you have not agreed to the terms, click the link that appears
- You will be redirected to Business Manager. Click Accept, and you will be redirected back to Sendlane, where you will see your new Custom Audiences connection!
Your integration is now complete!
Once you've integrated Sendlane and Facebook together, you can now add automations to streamline the targeting of your Facebook advertisements!
Click through to learn more about how to add or remove contacts from your Facebook Custom Audience.
If you have any issues connecting your Sendlane and Facebook accounts, our support team is available 24/7. Plus, Facebook resources are just a few clicks away:
Sendlane's blog has more in-depth information about using Facebook Audience and Sendlane:
For a comprehensive, eCommerce focused article, check out Shopify's resources:
Login to Sendlane → Integrations → Facebook Custom Audiences → Configure → New Facebook Integration → Continue with Facebook → Continue as (your name) → OK → Create Custom Audience → Create Audience → Agree to terms
Export Contacts to your Custom Audience: Login to Sendlane → Audience → Lists → Select List → Push to Facebook → Select Custom Audience