How to Integrate Facebook and Sendlane
We are currently reworking our integration so that we can connect successfully with Facebook's new API. Thank you for your patience!
Facebook Custom Audiences is a tool that allows you to create and save audiences to reach the people who matter to your business.
Integrating Facebook Custom Audiences and Sendlane enables you to implement automated, strategic targeting in your Facebook advertisements.
In this article, we'll walk you through:
Before Getting Started
You will need a Facebook ad account connected to Facebook Business Manager prior to integrating with Sendlane.
Please also have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so convertri knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting Facebook and Sendlane
- From your Sendlane account, navigate to Integrations and select Facebook Custom Audiences
- Click the pink Configure button on the bottom right side of the prompt
- Select New Facebook Integration at the bottom of the page, followed by Continue with Facebook after the prompt
- You will be redirected to Facebook and asked to login to your account
- After logging in, click Continue as *your name*
- Click OK
- You will be redirected to your Sendlane account. If the Integration connects successfully, it will appear in your Integration page with all your information, as in the image below:
- Click Create Custom Audience
- Enter your preferred audience name and click Create Audience
- If you have not agreed to the terms, click the link that appears
- You will be redirected to Business Manager. Click Accept, and you will be redirected back to Sendlane, where you will see your new Custom Audiences connection!
Your integration is now complete!
Using Sendlane and Facebook Custom Audiences together, you can now implement Automations to streamline the targeting of your Facebook advertisements!
Exporting Contacts to a Custom Audience
You can export contacts to a custom audience either via Sendlane or via a manual import. Here's how:
Export via Sendlane
Simply navigate to the list you wish to import, click Push to Facebook, and select your Custom Audience from the drop down box
Manually Import Contacts
This is done on the Facebook end. Simply navigate to your Custom Audiences and check the desired one
- Then click Edit and then Add Customers or Remove Customers
Additional Facebook Resources
Login to Sendlane → Integrations → Facebook Custom Audiences → Configure → New Facebook Integration → Continue with Facebook → Continue as (your name) → OK → Create Custom Audience → Create Audience → Agree to terms
Export Contacts to your Custom Audience: Login to Sendlane → Audience → Lists → Select List → Push to Facebook → Select Custom Audience