How to Integrate MailOptin and Sendlane
MailOptin is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create email signup forms that convert visitors into subscribers.
Integrating MailOptin and Sendlane enables you to seamlessly funnel generated leads to your lists in Sendlane!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active MailOptin account and to be sure that MailOptin is installed on your WordPress site.
Please have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready as well. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → Developer.
Connecting MailOptin and Sendlane
- Navigate to the MailOptin plugin from your WordPress dashboard
- Click Integrations under Settings
- Scroll down until you see Sendlane, and click to expand.
- Scroll back up and enter your API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain.
- Click Save Changes. If the connection is successful, you will see the red text turn green and say (Connected)
Connecting a MailOptin Form to a Sendlane List
- If you haven't already created a form, go to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to MailOptin → Optin Campaigns and click Add New
- Type your campaign title, then select your Type and Theme
- You will be taken to the customization page. Select Integrations from the options on the left, then click New Integration
- Select Sendlane from the first drop down list, then choose the Sendlane list with which you want the form to integrate in the second
- Save changes
Your integration is now complete! Captured contacts will now be automatically added to your chosen Sendlane list.
Please Note: This integration is native to MailOptin, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the MailOptin team is just a few clicks away!
Additional MailOptin Resources
Integrating: WP dashboard → MailOptin → Integrations → Select Sendlane → Enter Sendlane API Key, Hash Key, Subdomain → Save changes
Connecting Your List: WP dashboard → MailOptin → Optin Campaigns → Add New → Title, Type, Theme → Integrations → New Integration → Sendlane → Choose List → Save Changes