How to Integrate optinopoli and Sendlane
optinopoli is a customer acquisition platform that enables you to capture leads through your website and multiple content channels.
By integrating your optinopoli account with Sendlane, you can effectively grow your email list by adding the subscribers you capture straight to a list in Sendlane.
Before Getting Started
Please have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → Developer.
You'll also need to have your first lead magnet created within optinopoli.
Connecting optinopoli and Sendlane
- From your optinopoli account, click on the name of the lead magnet you wish to connect
- Click the Integrations tab and select Sendlane from the list of available integrations
- Toggle the switch next to Automatically add new leads to selected integrations to on
- Enter your API key, Hash key and Sendlane subdomain (only the subdomain part - leave out ".sendlane.com") in the respective field
- Click Authorize from the dropdown menu, choose the list you want new contacts added to and then click Activate
- The popup will close and the integration button should now show Sendlane as Active
Your integration is now complete!
Captured contacts will now be automatically added to your chosen Sendlane list.
Please Note: This integration is native to optinopoli, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the optinopoli team is just a few clicks away!
- Connect with the team via email
Additional optinopoli Resources
optinopoli → Lead Magnets → Integrations → Select Sendlane → Enter Sendlane API Key, Hash Key, Subdomain → Authorize → Select List → Activate