How to Integrate MailMunch and Sendlane
MailMunch is a service that allows you to create lead capture forms to grow your email list and convert visitors into subscribers.
By integrating MailMunch with Sendlane, you can funnel your captured MailMunch leads directly to your Lists in Sendlane!
Before Getting Started
Please have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → Developer.
You also need to create a site in MailMunch, and install the MailMunch site code on your site. If you have not done this yet, click “+ New Site” in the upper right hand of your screen when logged in to MailMunch. For information on your MailMunch site code, click here.
Connecting MailMunch and Sendlane
- From the main page in MailMunch, sign in and select your site
- From the site dashboard, navigate to Forms and select the type of form or landing page you want to create
- After designing the form to your preference, navigate to the Integrate tab of the form builder, and click the Sendlane logo
- A pop-up will appear prompting you to enter your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key, and Subdomain.
- Next, you will be able to configure the integration settings. Here, you can do the following:
- Select which Sendlane List you want the subscribers to enter
- Assign Tags to users who subscribe via the form
- Match fields between Sendlane and the opt-in form
- Click Publish, toggle Activate Form, and click Finish
Your integration is now complete! Captured subscribers will be automatically added to your chosen Sendlane list.
Please Note: This integration is native to MailMunch, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the MailMunch team is just a few clicks away!
- Connect with the team via email
Additional MailMunch Resources
Log in to MailMunch → Select Site → Forms → Integrate → click Sendlane logo → Enter Sendlane API Key, Hash Key, Subdomain → customize integration settings → Publish → Activate Form → Finish