How to Integrate VYPER and Sendlane
VYPER allows you to leverage the power of viral marketing and increase the number of leads on your list by “gamifying” the email capturing experience.
Before Getting Started
Please also have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account so VYPER knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting VYPER and Sendlane
- Log in to your VYPER account and select the contest you'd like to connect.
- Click on the Export button at the bottom of the Contest Settings page.
- Select Sendlane from the available list of mailing list providers.
- A new screen will appear requesting your API key, Hash key and Sendlane Subdomain (in “subdomain.sendlane.com” format.) Enter your security credentials into the respective fields and click on Add Sendlane to connect your account.
- The next page will allow you to select the list that you wish to send your contacts to.
- Don’t forget to click on Update Sendlane Settings once you have made your selection.
(A message will appear stating that you can now close the window.)
You have successfully connected VYPER and Sendlane!
Now, participants who enter your contest will be added to your Sendlane list automatically. These settings can be changed at any time.
This integration is native to VYPER, so we are only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the VYPER team is just a few clicks away!
Additional VYPER Resources
Additional Sendlane Resources
Select Contest → Export → Select Sendlane → Enter Sendlane API Key, Hash Key, Subdomain → Add Sendlane → Select List → Update Sendlane Settings