How to Integrate ClickFunnels and Sendlane
ClickFunnels is an online sales funnel builder that helps businesses market, sell, and deliver their products online.
By integrating ClickFunnels with Sendlane, contacts collected by ClickFunnels can be automatically sent to a List in Sendlane!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active ClickFunnels account with an opt-in page created that contains an email field and a submit button.
Please also have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → Developer.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so ClickFunnels knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Integrating ClickFunnels and Sendlane
- From your homepage in ClickFunnels, hover over your profile photo in the top right corner, and click on Integrations
- Click Add New Integration
- Search for and select Sendlane from the list of integrations
- Next, you will need to name your Integration, enter your Subdomain (without “.sendlane.com”) API/Hash Keys, and click Add Integration.
- From within your Funnel editor, hover over Settings and click Integrations
- From here, you will select the integration you just created, the action the integration will perform (ie adding subscribers to your List), and the List with which you want your funnel to integrate
Your integration is now complete!
Captured subscribers will be automatically added to your chosen Sendlane list.
This integration is native to ClickFunnels, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the ClickFunnels team is just a few clicks away!
Additional ClickFunnels Resources
Log in to ClickFunnels → Integrations → Add New Integration → Find Sendlane → click Sendlane logo → Enter Sendlane API Key, Hash Key, Subdomain → Add Integration → Go into your funnel → Settings → Integrations → choose Integration/Action/List