How to Integrate Clickfunnels and Sendlane
In order to integrate your Clickfunnels account with Sendlane, start by logging into your Sendlane account.
Click through the steps to see how to get your Clickfunnels and Sendlane accounts integrated.
Please Note: We suggest using Chrome or Firefox while using Sendlane, using an alternate browser may cause issues while viewing the Integrations tab..
Select the ‘Account’ tab and then ‘Developer’ from the navigation menu to the left.
Locate your Security Credentials within your Developer Screen.
Log into your ClickFunnels account.
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select “Add New Integration.”
- Search for Sendlane in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Copy over both the API and Hash Key (make sure to put them in their correct spots as they are reversed in ClickFunnels vs. Sendlane).
- Put in your Sendlane subdomain.
- Click “Add Integration.”
Please Note: When adding your subdomain, make sure to only include the subdomain: i.e. “clickfunnels” for the example below not “clickfunnels.sendlane.com.”**