How to Integrate Wheelio and Sendlane
Wheelio allows you to easily create landing or sales pages within your WordPress dashboard.
By integrating Wheelio with Sendlane, you can effectively grow your email list by adding the contacts you capture straight to a list in Sendlane.
Before Getting Started
Be sure to have your Shopify integration completed within your Sendlane account.
You will also need Wheelio active within your Shopify store.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so Wheelio knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting Wheelio and Sendlane
- From your Shopify dashboard, go to Apps, click on Wheelio and then select Integrations
- Under Email Integrations find Sendlane and hover to click Login
- Enter your Sendlane login details and hit Confirm
- Select the list you'd like to use from the List dropdown
- Toggle Enable Sendlane to ON and click Save Changes to complete the process
Your integration is now complete!
Captured contacts will now be automatically added to your chosen Sendlane list
This integration is native to Wheelio, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the Wheelio team is just a few clicks away!
Additional Wheelio Resources
Sign up for Wheelio
Additional Sendlane Resources
Ask An Expert Youtube Video: 3 Easy Tips to Convert More Visitors Into Paying Customers With Email!
Shopify dashboard → Apps → Wheelio → Integrations → Email Integrations → Sendlane (hover to click Login) → Enter Sendlane login details → Confirm → Select list → Toggle Enable Sendlane ON → Save Changes