How to Integrate LeadsTunnel and Sendlane
LeadsTunnel is a Facebook advertising automation platform that allows you to connect and sync leads collected in Facebook Ads Manager to Sendlane.
With this integration, you can sync contacts from Facebook leads ads into specific lists in Sendlane, and then send those leads through an automated marketing funnel!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active LeadsTunnel account connected to Facebook Business Manager.
Please also have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Next, be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account so LeadsTunnel knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Finally, make sure you are currently on single-opt in for this integration (contact our 24/7 support team to set this up!)
Integrating LeadsTunnel and Sendlane
- Log in to your LeadsTunnel account, then find the My Account button
- Under Settings, click + Add New Autoresponder and choose the Sendlane from the dropdown menu
Next, choose the list you want to sync leads to inside of Sendlane
- Enter your API Key and Hash Key information into your LeadsTunnel settings page
- Next, name your CRM Automation (this name will be for internal use only, your contacts will not see it)
- For the final step in the integration, click the Connect button shown in your LeadsTunnel Settings page Your integration is now complete! Leads collected by Facebook lead ads will now be funneled through LeadsTunnel and added to your Sendlane account!
This integration is native to LeadsTunnel, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the LeadsTunnel team is just a few clicks away!
Additional LeadsTunnel Resources
Additional Sendlane Resources
- How to Develop a Winning Cross-Channel Marketing Strategy for Your eCommerce Business
- Social Media vs Email Marketing: 5 Reasons Why Email Wins
- 6 Powerful Automations to Engage Your List
Login to LeadsTunnel → Account Settings → Add Autoresponder → Choose Sendlane from dropdown menu → Log in to Sendlane → Locate API → Copy API, API Hash Key → Enter API and API Hash Key into to LeadsTunnel → Name your CRM → Connect