How to Integrate UpViral and Sendlane
UpViral is an integrated membership management platform that helps your organization effectively sell, track, and grow their membership.
By integrating UpViral and Sendlane, users can automatically sync different Member types directly to specified lists in Sendlane!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active account with UpViral.
Please have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready as well. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so UpViral knows where to place your new contacts!
Connecting UpViral and Sendlane
- Login to your UpViral account and click Settings then Integrations
- Click Add New + under Autoresponders
- Choose a name for the integration (for your reference) and select Sendlane from the list of available Autoresponders
- Enter your Sendlane subdomain, API Key and Hash Key and click Save Your integration is now complete!
When creating a campaign in UpViral, select your Sendlane integration in the Email Autoresponder section under General Setup and choose the list you'd like these contacts to be added toNow, all new contacts collected within UpViral will automatically be funneled into your chosen list in Sendlane!
This integration is native to UpViral, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the UpViral team is just a few clicks away!
Additional Join It Resources
Additional Sendlane Resources
- Sendlane + UpViral - Create a Viral Referral Campaign and Multiply Your Email List
- Four Ways to Boost Referrals with Email Marketing
- How to Develop a Winning Cross-Channel Marketing Strategy for your eCommerce Business
UpViral Settings → Integrations → Add New → Sendlane → Domain, API Key & Hash Key → Save