How to Integrate LiveChat and Sendlane
LiveChat is a premium live chat and help desk software, with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface.
By integrating Sendlane and LiveChat, emails captured as leads that chat in for support will automatically be transferred to your desired List in Sendlane.
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active LiveChat account with a keyword created.
Please also have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so LiveChat knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting LiveChat and Sendlane
- From your dashboard in LiveChat, click Marketplace, then search for and select Sendlane
- Locate Sendlane under email marketing and click Install Now
- Enter your Sendlane Subdomain, API and Hash Keys, and click Connect with Sendlane
- A dropdown menu will appear with your Lists from Sendlane. Select the List with which you want LiveChat to share collected leads, and click Connect Sendlane with LiveChat
Your integration is now complete! Leads collected from LiveChat will be automatically added to your List of choice!
This integration is native to LiveChat, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the LiveChat team is just a few clicks away!
- Connect with the LiveChat team
- Visit the LiveChat Help Center
Additional LiveChat Resources
Additional Sendlane Resources
Integrating: LiveChat dashboard → Marketplace → Sendlane → Install Now → Enter Subdomain/API/hash keys → Connect Sendlane with LiveChat