How to Integrate Privy and Sendlane
Privy is a lead capture platform built to convert website visitors into loyal customers.
By integrating Privy with Sendlane, captured leads can be funneled directly to your desired List in Sendlane!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active Privy account with at least one campaign created.
Please have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready as well. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so Privy knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting Privy and Sendlane
- From your Privy homepage, click on the dropdown menu in the upper-right corner, and select Integrations
- Search for and select Sendlane from the list of Integrations
- Enter the email you use with Sendlane, your Sendlane Subdomain and API Key, and click Link Account
Now that your Sendlane account is linked with Privy, we'll connect a specific Privy Campaign to a List in Sendlane.
- From the homepage, click into the Campaign you created prior to linking Sendlane. Ours is called Newsletter Signup
- From the Campaign menu, navigate to Automation and click + New Rule
- From the dropdown boxes, select your Sendlane account as well as the List with which you want this Campaign to integrate
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each List you want synced
- Click Save
Your Integration is now complete!
This integration is native to Privy, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the Privy team is just a few clicks away!
Additional Privy Resources
Integrating: Homepage → Account drop-down → Integrations → Select Sendlane → Enter email/Subdomain/API Key → Link Account → Homepage → Campaign → Automation → + New Rule → Select Sendlane account → Select List → Save