How to Integrate MoonClerk and Sendlane
MoonClerk is a payment platform designed to facilitate recurring and one-time transactions without hassle.
Integrating MoonClerk and Sendlane enables you to funnel customer emails collected at checkout directly to your lists in Sendlane!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need to have an active MoonClerk account with a payment form created!
All MoonClerk forms have a default email field built in on the second page for checkout, so you don't have to worry about adding one in.
You should also have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so MoonClerk knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting MoonClerk and Sendlane
- Inside of your MoonClerk account, click Account → Integrations
- On the Account Integrations page, scroll until you find Sendlane and click Install.
- Enter your Subdomain (without “.sendlane.com”), API/Hash Keys, and click Save Credentials
Now, MoonClerk and Sendlane are fully linked!
Connecting a MoonClerk Form to a Sendlane List
Now that the integration is connected, be sure you activate it for each form you want to use!
- From the MoonClerk homepage, click Forms
- Click the settings icon next to the form you'd like to connect
- Then, click Integrate
- Next, click + Add next to the Sendlane Integration
- From the dropdown menu, choose the List you want this Form to send leads to, and click Save
The connection is fully complete! Captured contacts from your MoonClerk forms will now be synced with your selected List in Sendlane!
This integration is native to MoonClerk, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the MoonClerk team is just a few clicks away!
Additional MoonClerk Resources
Additional Sendlane Resources
- Sendlane + MoonClerk - Immediately Accept Recurring Payments with a Completely Branded Checkout Experience
- 10 Simple Ways to Optimize Your Checkout Process
- 5 Emails You Can Send Current Customers to Keep Them Buying
- 3 Essential Emails to Keep Shoppers Advancing Along Your Sales Funnel