How to Integrate MoonClerk and Sendlane
MoonClerk is a payment platform designed to facilitate recurring and one-time transactions without hassle.
Integrating MoonClerk and Sendlane enables you to funnel customer emails collected at checkout directly to your Lists in Sendlane!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need to have an active MoonClerk account with a payment form created!
All MoonClerk forms have a default email field built in on the second page for checkout, so you don't have to worry about adding one in.
You should also have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → Developer.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so MoonClerk knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting MoonClerk and Sendlane
- From the MoonClerk homepage, click Forms
- Click the settings icon next to your created Form, then click Integrate
- Click Configure Integrations, then scroll until you find Sendlane. Click Install.
- Enter your Subdomain (without “.sendlane.com”), API/Hash Keys, and click Save Credentials
- Next, go back to Forms → Settings → Integrate and click + Add next to the Sendlane Integration
- From the dropdown menu, choose the List with which you want this Form to integrate, and click Save
Your Integration is complete.
Captured contacts from your MoonClerk campaigns will now be synced with your selected List in Sendlane!
This integration is native to MoonClerk, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the MoonClerk team is just a few clicks away!
Additional MoonClerk Resources
MoonClerk homepage → Forms → Integrate → Configure Integrations → Install → Enter Subdomain and API/Hash Keys → Click Save Credentials → Forms → Settings → Integrate → Click + Add → Choose List → Save