How to Integrate Replug and Sendlane
Replug is a tool to help promote your brand and collect leads by sharing content online! By optimizing your content links with call-to-actions, branding and more, traffic sent to the sites in your links will be rerouted back to your site, promoting increased traffic and leads.
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active Replug account.
Please also have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so Replug knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting Replug and Sendlane
- Login to Replug, click the dropdown account menu in the top-right corner and select Integrations
- Find Sendlane in the list of applications and click Connect
- Enter your API/Hash Keys and your entire subdomain (example.sendlane.com) in the Sendlane URL field, then click Connect
- Select the List in Sendlane with which you want Replug to integrate and click SAVE
Connecting to a Specific Campaign
Next, we'll demonstrate how to connect a specific Replug Campaign to your Sendlane List
- From the Replug Dashboard, select Create a Brand
- Click New Brand
- Enter your company or personal name and your website url, and click Save
- Head back to your Dashboard, click Create a Campaign and then New Campaign, just as in steps 1 & 2
- Select your brand, name your Campaign, select the Call-To-Action option and click NEXT
- Click Form, Select Sendlane from the list of ESPs, select your account & desired List, and click NEXT
- Finish your customizations and click SAVE CAMPAIGN
Any link generated from this Campaign will now sync with your List in Sendlane!
Creating a Link
Now that the connection between Sendlane and Replug has been made, and your campaign is set up, we'll create a link:
- From your Replug Dashboard, click Replug Links from the top menu, followed by New Link
- Select the Campaign you just created, enter the URL you wish to shorten and optimize, and click Save Link
- From here, you can copy, edit or share your Link to a variety of social media apps
Your integration is now complete!
Captured contacts from your Replug campaigns will now be synced with your selected List in Sendlane!
This integration is native to Replug, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the Replug team is just a few clicks away!
- Connect with the Replug team
Additional Ever Resources
Connecting: Login to Replug → Integrations → Find Sendlane → Connect → Enter Subdomain / API / Hash → Connect → select list → Save
Creating a campaign: Replug dashboard → Create a Brand → New Brand → Enter name/URL → Save → Replug Dashboard → Create a Campaign → New Campaign → select your brand, name campaign, select Call-to-Action → NEXT → Form → Sendlane → select account → select list → Next → SAVE CAMPAIGN
Creating links: Replug dashboard → Replug Links → New Link → select campaign → enter URL → Save Link