How to Integrate Poptin and Sendlane
Poptin is a lead capture platform that allows you to collect visitor information by using web and mobile popups displayed at strategic moments
Integrating Poptin with Sendlane enables you to funnel generated leads directly to your Lists in Sendlane!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need to have an active Poptin account.
Please have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready as well. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Connecting Poptin and Sendlane
- Login to Poptin and click + New POPTIN
- Choose the template you'd like to work with and click Customize
- In the popup box, fill in the information and click Customize Poptin. This will take you to the Poptin Design page
- Click on the drop down menu After Conversion and select Add integration +
- Select Sendlane from the list of integrations
- You can now enter your API Key, Hash Key, Subdomain & List ID and click Approve
- If the integration is successful, you will see "Great job! The integration is active - a test email was sent"
- Continue customizing your Poptin settings and click Publish
Your Integration is now complete!
Leads generated by your Poptin will now be added directly to your selected List in Sendlane!
This integration is native to Poptin, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the Poptin team is just a few clicks away!
Additional Poptin Resources
Login to Poptin → Select template → Customize Poptin → After Conversion → Add integration → Enter Sendlane API Key, Hash Key, Subdomain & List ID → Approve → Publish