How to Integrate WishList Member and Sendlane
WishList Member is a powerful, yet easy to use Wordpress membership software solution that can turn any WordPress site into a full-blown membership site.
When a visitor signs up for a membership level, you can seamlessly transfer their information to any list within Sendlane, apply or remove tags, and trigger automated emails.
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need to have an active Wordpress website with the latest version of the WishList plugin installed.
Be sure you've upgraded to WishList Member 3.0. Versions 2.93 and older do not include the Sendlane integration.
Also, be sure you have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Connecting WishList Member and Sendlane
- Login to your Wordpress account and navigate to the the Wishlist Member section
- Click on Setup, then Integrations
- Under the Email Providers tab, find and select the Sendlane Icon
- Select Configure, then on the popup, enter your Sendlane details
- Click Save & Close
- Check for the API Status: Connected message to confirm the integration was successful
Once you've successfully integrated WishList Member and Sendlane, you'll want to connect each one of your membership levels:
- Navigate to the Actions tab
- Click the pencil icon next to the first membership level you'd like to connect
- On the popup you'll see next, click When Added
- In the Add to List dropdown choose the Sendlane list you'd like to send new contacts to
- Specify any tags you'd like to apply or remove
- Click Save & Close to finalize your setting for this particular membership level
- Repeat steps 2-6 to configure each membership level you offer
And that's it, your entire integration is now complete! Any new WishList Members will be added to your Sendlane list automatically.
For more specific details about configuring your membership levels, or to remove contacts from lists if they cancel their membership, see the WishList Member integration guide for instructions!
This integration is native to WishList Member, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the WishList team is just a few clicks away!
Additional WishList Resources
Login to WordPress → WishList Member → Integrations → Email Providers → Select Sendlane → Configure → Enter Sendlane details → Save & Close → Check for API Status: Connected message