How to Integrate Zapier and Sendlane
Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps together. By setting up connections called Zaps, you can automate your day-to-day tasks, and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with Zapier and Sendlane.
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active Zapier account.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so Zapier, and any other tools you connect, know where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting Zapier and Sendlane
- Log into your Zapier account, or create a new one by clicking here
- From your homepage, click Make a Zap! on the left side of the menu bar
- In the search box beneath "When This Happens...", search for and select Sendlane
- Choose the trigger event (we'll use "Contact Saved" in this example). Click Continue
- Click Sign in to Sendlane
- You will be directed to a new page where you will enter your Sendlane login information, then click Yes, Continue
- You will be redirected back to your setup page in Zapier. You should now see your account in the "Sendlane account" field. Click Continue
- Click Test Trigger. You will be prompted to choose a sample contact to set up your Zap. Click Continue
Now that we've set up our Trigger (Contact Saved), we need to set up our "Do This.." action
- In the search box beneath "Choose App & Event", search for and select your desired application
- From here, you will be able to select which action the Trigger will... trigger! After making your selection, click Continue
- Just as in step 5 before, you will click Connect an Account and enter your credentials for your chosen app
- Depending on your previous selections, you may be prompted to test your Zap, which is highly recommended.
- Once your test is successful, click Turn on Zap
Instructions on testing will vary per your chosen apps and settings
Your integration is now complete!
These integrations are native to Zapier, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the Zapier team is just a few clicks away!
Additional Zapier Resources
Creating custom fields to use with Zapier? Check out their guide to add custom values to your Zap!
Additional Sendlane Resources
Login → Make a Zap! → Select Sendlane → Continue → Choose Trigger → Sign in to Sendlane → Yes, Continue → Continue → Test Trigger → Choose Contact → Continue → Select a "Do This..." App → Choose Trigger action → Continue → Connect an Account → Test → Turn on Zap