How to Integrate Zapier and Sendlane
Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps together. By setting up connections called Zaps, you can automate your day-to-day tasks, and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with Zapier and Sendlane.
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active Zapier account.
Please also have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so Zapier, and any other tools you connect, know where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting Zapier and Sendlane
- Log into your Zapier account, or create a new one by clicking here
- From your homepage, click Make a Zap! on the right side of the top menu bar
- In the search box beneath "Choose a Trigger App", search for and select Sendlane
- The default trigger will be when a contact is saved. Click Save + Continue
- Click Connect an Account
- You will be directed to a new page where you will enter your Sendlane login information, then click Yes, Continue
- You will be redirected back to your setup page in Zapier. Click Save + Continue
- You will be prompted to choose a sample contact to set up your Zap. Click Continue
Now that we've set up our Trigger (contact saved to Sendlane), we need to set up our Action App
- In the search box beneath "Choose an Action App", search for and select your desired application
- From here, you will be able to select which action the Trigger will... trigger! After making your selection, click Save + Continue
- Just as in step 5 before, you will click Connect an Account and enter your credentials for your chosen Action App
- Depending on your previous selections, you may be prompted to test your Zap, which is highly recommended.
- Name your Zap and switch the toggle to On
Instructions on testing will vary per your chosen apps and settings
Your integration is now complete!
These integrations are native to Zapier, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the Zapier team is just a few clicks away!
Additional Zapier Resources
Login → Make a Zap! → Select Sendlane → Save + Continue → Connect an Account → Yes, Continue → Save + Continue → Continue → Select an Action App → Choose Trigger action → Save + Continue → Connect an Account → Test → Name Zap → Toggle On