How to Integrate Zapier and Sendlane
Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps together. By setting up connections called Zaps, you can automate your day-to-day tasks, and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with Zapier and Sendlane.
Connecting Zapier and Sendlane
- Log into your Zapier account, or create a new one here
- From your homepage, click Make a Zap! on the right side of the top menu bar
- In the search box beneath "Choose a Trigger App", search for and select Sendlane
- The default trigger will be when a contact is saved. Click Save + Continue
- Click Connect an Account
- You will be directed to a new page where you will enter your Sendlane login information, then click Yes, Continue
- You will be redirected back to your setup page in Zapier. Click Save + Continue
- You will be prompted to choose a sample contact to set up your Zap. Click Continue
Now that we've set up our Trigger (contact saved to Sendlane), we need to set up our Action App
- In the search box beneath "Choose an Action App", search for and select your desired application
- From here, you will be able to select which action the Trigger will... trigger! After making your selection, click Save + Continue
- Just as in step 5 before, you will click Connect an Account and enter your credentials for your chosen Action App
- Depending on your previous selections, you may be prompted to test your Zap, which is highly recommended.
- Please note: Instructions on testing will vary per your chosen apps and settings
- Name your Zap and switch the toggle to On
Your integration is now complete!
Please Note: This integration is native to Zapier, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the Zapier team is just a few clicks away!
Additional Zapier Resources
Login → Make a Zap! → Select Sendlane → Save + Continue → Connect an Account → Yes, Continue → Save + Continue → Continue → Select an Action App → Choose Trigger action → Save + Continue → Connect an Account → Test → Name Zap → Toggle On