How to Integrate ClickBank and Sendlane
1. Start by logging into your ClickBank account
2. Select "Settings" in the top bar
3. Then select "My Site" from the menu that appears
4. You will then need to scroll down the page to the "Advanced Tools" section and select "Edit"
5. Select the red words "Instant Notification URL: (Request access)," you will be shown the following:
6. Once approved, you should see the following screen:
7. In a separate window, log in to your Sendlane account and navigate to the "Integrations" tab in the left-hand navigation bar
8. Select "ClickBank" and click "Setup"
9. In the top right there will be a green button that says "Connect ClickBank Site", select this
10. Next, name your integration (This name will only be seen by you)
11. You will be shown this screen:
Secret Key: This is the “key” that is used by Clickbank and Sendlane to communicate to each other. We supply you with a safe secure code, but you can over-ride it. (NOTE: IF you over-write it, please ensure this code is 100% correct)
This key will be placed in your Clickbank account here:
Instant Notification URL: This is the URL that you need to paste inside of Clickbank account here:
Site Name: This is what you named the integration. This will not be displayed anywhere except inside of your Sendlane account.
New Customer Settings: Here you can either:
-Add customers based on the product purchased
-Add all customers to one list
Simply follow the steps inside of Sendlane!
12. Once you’ve successfully copied your secret key and Instant Notification URL to your ClickBank account, just click on “Test IPN” button. If you’ve entered the correct Secret Key and used the correct, you’ll see the button change to “verified.”
You're all set! All new customers will now be automatically added to the list of your choice.
Please note: ClickBank can take up to 2 hours for the information to be passed and only new sales will be synced to your lists.
Additional Note: We suggest using Chrome or Firefox while using Sendlane, using an alternate browser may cause issues while viewing the Integrations tab.