How to Integrate Konnektive CRM and Sendlane
Konnektive is a CRM and Subscription Management System designed to connect every aspect of your product business to help your company scale fast while managing all of your important business processes.
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active Konnektive account.
Please also have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so Konnektive knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting Konnektive and Sendlane
- Login to Konnektive and navigate to Admin → Plugins
- Choose Email Service Providers and find Sendlane in the list of applications
- Next, click on Sendlane → Activate
- Enter your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain and click ConnectYour Integration is now complete!
This integration is native to Konnective, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the Konnektive team is just a few clicks away!
- Connect with the Konnektive team
Additional Konnektive Resources
Additional Sendlane Resources
- 5 Steps to Bring Your Email Marketing & Website Data Together to Maximize Your Sales
- 3 Essential Customer Data-Centric KPIs Your eCommerce Store Needs
Login to Konnektive → Admin → Plugins → Email Service Providers → Find Sendlane → Activate → Enter Subdomain / API / Hash → Connect