How to Integrate Wishloop and Sendlane
Wishloop is a lead capture platform that can help to grow your subscriber list and improve user engagement on your website.
By integrating Wishloop and Sendlane, leads generated through Wishloop can be automatically funneled directly to your Lists in Sendlane!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active Wishloop account.
Please also have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account so Wishloop knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting Wishloop and Sendlane
- From your Wishloop dashboard, navigate to Workspace Settings → Integrations
- Click on +New Integration
- Scroll to and select Sendlane
- Label your integration, enter your API key, Hash key, and subdomain
- Click Sync lists to display and select the Sendlane lists you'd like to add Wishloop contacts to (All are preselected by default)
- Click Save
Connecting a Wishloop Campaign to a List
Now that your Sendlane integration is in the system, let's go over how to link a specific Wishloop campaign to a List:
- From within the editor of any of your Wishloop forms, ensure that there is a field for collecting a user's email address
- Click on the section with the email field, select Settings from the top of the sidebar menu and under List, choose your integrated Lists from the drop-down
- Finish designing your form
Once you're done, and everything is saved - your integration is now complete!
Leads generated with Wishloop will now be automatically funneled into your selected Lists in Sendlane.
This integration is native to Wishloop, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the Wishloop team is just a few clicks away!
Additional Wishloop Resources
Additional Sendlane Resources
Integrating: Wishloop dashboard → Workspace Settings → Integrations → New Integration→ Select Sendlane→ Label integration and enter your Sendlane API/Hash Keys & Subdomain → Sync lists → Select Lists → Save
Connecting a form to a list: (inside your Wishloop form) add email collection field → Click email field → Settings → List → select Lists → Finish designing form → Save