How to Integrate mailfloss and Sendlane
mailfloss is an email validation tool that automatically removes hard bounces, fakes, and misspelled emails from your Sendlane Lists.
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active mailfloss account.
Please also have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Connecting mailfloss and Sendlane
- Log into your mailfloss account, or create a new one by clicking here
- From your homepage, click Integrations on the left hand side of the screen
- Navigate to Add Integration (top left) and click on the Sendlane icon on the new screen that comes up
- Next, enter your API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain and then click Connect
And you're done with the integration part of the setup process!
Now that the integration is completed, the next step is setting up the actual frequency with which mailfloss will validate and/or remove your emails.
You actually have 4 options available to customize your integration:
- Safe (recommended): this means that mailfloss will only remove the ones they are absolutely certain that are not valid.
- Medium: this option will allow mailfloss to search for nonexistent and disposable email addresses, in addition to the above option
- Aggressive (not recommended): basically anything that looks remotely bad will be removed. This option is not recommended for most users
- Custom floss: if none of the above suit your needs and comes with a couple of options for you to choose from, see below
This integration is native to mailfloss, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the mailfloss team is just a few clicks away!
Additional mailfloss Resources
Login → Integrations → Add Integration → Select Sendlane → Enter API / Hash keys and subdomain → Connect