How Do I Integrate Sendlane with Clickfunnels?
- Select “Account Settings” from the drop down menu under your account name.
- Locate your Security Credentials within your Account Settings screen.
- Log into your ClickFunnels account.
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select “Add New Integration.”
- Search for Sendlane in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Copy over both the API and Hash Key (make sure to put them in their correct spots as they are reversed in ClickFunnels vs. Sendlane).
- Put in your Sendlane subdomain.
- Click “Add Integration.”
- **Note: When adding your subdomain, make sure to only include the subdomain: i.e. “clickfunnels” for the example below not “clickfunnels.sendlane.com.”**
Please Note: We suggest using Chrome or Firefox while using Sendlane. Using an alternate browser may cause issues while viewing the Integrations tab.