How Do I Add an Image or Picture to My Landing Page?
In this tutorial you will learn:
- The acceptable size limit of an image
- How to upload an image to your landing page
- How to resize an image on your Landing Page
- How to add a Hyperlink to an image on your Landing Page
When uploading images to a Landing Page a single image must be under 1 Megabyte in size.
In order to place an image on a Landing Page, you must provide an area to place the image within.
1. Look to the left side of the screen to the Landing Page Toolbar editor and drag a Grid to the area of the Landing Page where you’d like to place an image.
3. Now you can select the image from your computer to place on your Landing Page. To do so, click on the center icon, as seen below.4. If you want to resize your newly added image, click on your image and then select the rightmost icon as seen below. You will be provided the option to resize your image which can be done by dragging the corners of your image after selecting the right-most icon. 5. If you want to add a Hyperlink to your newly added image, click on your image and then select the leftmost icon as seen below. You will be provided an area to place the Hyperlink of your image. Please use the save button before clicking anywhere else after placing in your URL.