How to Integrate Textiful and Sendlane
Textiful is an easy-to-use data collection tool that uses the power of text messaging to collect email information and send it to your email list.
Using Textiful and Sendlane, you can collect visitor information by requesting their email through a keyword text messaging campaign. These collected email addresses can then be seamlessly transferred to your Sendlane List of choice. Additionally, you will be able to add Tags to the collected contacts and employ Custom Fields to populate specific areas of the contacts profile.
Before Getting Started
Please have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → Developer.
Integrating Textiful and Sendlane
1. Login to your Textiful account and select the Integrations tab.
2. Scroll down to find Sendlane on the list of available integrations.
3. Enter your API Key, Hash Key, and Sendlane Subdomain on the requesting fields. Once you are finished, click the Save Sendlane Credentials button to confirm the integration.
4. If everything is correct, the integration should be confirmed. You can now navigate back to the Keyword tab and configure the integration.
5. Within the Keyword tab, click on the Edit Keyword button to enter the Keyword Options menu.
6. Navigate to Step 3 of the Keyword Options to select what should happen when a user opts-in. Select Sync collected emails to my email list and then select Sync emails to Sendlane.
7. Click on the Sendlane tab on the left side of the navigation bar to further configure the integration.
8. Here, you will be able to select the desired list that you wish your contacts be stored in. Additionally, you can select one or multiple tags to be added to these contacts, and select the custom fields that should populate the Sendlane profile of the contact.
Your Integration is now complete! Data collected by Textiful will now be funneled to the contact profiles in your selected List!
Please Note: This integration is native to Textiful, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the Textiful team is just a few clicks away!
Additional Textiful Resources
Textiful → Integrations → Select Sendlane → API, Hash Key, Subdomain → Keyword Tab → Edit Keyword → Sync to list → Sync to Sendlane → Select Sendlane tab from left → Select List, tags, and custom fields.