How to Integrate Google Ads with Sendlane
Integrating Google Ads with Sendlane allows you to create targeted advertising campaigns for new and existing customers and custom audiences that allow you to launch or pause ads based on customer behavior.
In This Guide
- Grant Sendlane Access to Google Ads
- Configure Settings in Sendlane
- Sync Google Ads List and Sendlane Audience
- Disconnect a Google Ads Connection
🚦 Before Getting Started
Integrate with Google Ads
Grant Sendlane Access to Google Ads
Select your Google Ads account from the dropdown. If you do not see your Google Ads account, make sure your account has Administrative access and restart the integration process.
Configure Settings in Sendlane
- Google Ads and Sendlane are connected by associating a Google Ads User List with a List, Tag, or Segment from your Sendlane audience. These connections are 1:1, meaning you cannot connect the same Google Ads User List to multiple Lists, Tags, or Segments, and vice versa. Connections can take up to 48 hours to finish processing.
Create a Google Ads User List if your account does not already have User Lists set up:
- Click Create Google Ads User List
- Enter a Name
- Click Save
Sync Google and Sendlane lists:
- Click Add Sync
- Select a Google Ads User List
- From the Audience dropdown, select a List, Tag, or Segment to sync with the Google Ads User List
Sync Google Ads List and Sendlane Audience
Disconnect a Google Ads Connection
To disconnect your Google Ads connection, click Remove Integration: