How to Integrate OptimizePress and Sendlane
OptimizePress allows you to easily create landing or sales pages within your WordPress dashboard.
By integrating OptimizePress with Sendlane, you can effectively grow your email list by adding the contacts you capture straight to a list in Sendlane.
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active WordPress site with the OptimizePress Plugin installed.
Please have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so OptimizePress knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting OptimizePress and Sendlane
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to OptimizePress3 and click on Integrations
- Click on Add New Integration
- Select Sendlane from the list of available integrations and enter your API Key, Hash Key and Sendlane Subdomain in the respective fields
- Click Add New Integration and that's it. Your integration is now complete!
Captured contacts will now be automatically added to your chosen Sendlane list.
This integration is native to OptimizePress, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the OptimizePress team is just a few clicks away!
Additional OptimizePress Resources
Additional Sendlane Resources
- 4 Design Elements of Converting Landing Pages
- 6 Powerful Lead Magnets Proven to Engage & Capture Leads
WordPress Dashboard → OptimizePress3 → Integrations → Add Integration → Select Sendlane → Enter Sendlane API Key, Hash Key, Subdomain → Add Integration