How to Integrate CartHook and Sendlane
CartHook helps you customize your upsells, sales funnels, product funnels, and more for your Shopify store.
Integrating CartHook enables you to sync your Shopify abandoned cart customers with your Sendlane account so you can retarget those leads directly.
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active CartHook account connected to your Shopify store. If you don't have a CartHook account just yet, please click here to apply.
Connecting CartHook and Sendlane
- Navigate to the Integrations tab within your Sendlane account and find the CartHook listing
- Click on CartHook and click the Configure button
- Click on New CartHook Integration or Connect Integration
- Input the name of your Shopify shop and click Continue
- Next, you'll be redirected to CartHook. Login when prompted (if you're not already) and you'll see the install App for Sendlane. If not, navigate to that page under your email → settings, click the Apps tab and then search and find Sendlane
- Click Install App at the bottom of the page
- After the installation completes, you'll be redirected back into Sendlane where you can see the integration status and details
- You'll see the integration status as Initializing first, then Syncing as the data starts to transfer - please give the system just a bit of time to process here, then once the status updates to Connected you're all set!
Your integration is now complete!
Once you have CartHook integrated with Sendlane, you can start retargeting cart abandoners to make more sales!
Additional CartHook Resources
If you have any issues connecting your Sendlane and CartHook accounts, our support team is available 24/7. Plus, the CartHook team is just a few clicks away!
Apply for a CartHook account here.
(In Sendlane) Integrations → CartHook integration → Configure → New CartHook Integration → Input the name of your Shopify shop, Continue → (In CartHook) Install App → Integration successfully connected