How to Integrate Everlesson and Sendlane
Everlesson is a comprehensive technology solution that allows you to create and sell online courses from your own website. Integrating Everlesson and Sendlane enables you to funnel email information captured by Everlesson directly to your lists in Sendlane!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active Everlesson account.
Please also have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so Everlesson knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting Everlesson and Sendlane
- Login to Everlesson and navigate to Global Settings → Integrations
- Find Sendlane in the list of applications and then enter your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain and click Save Sendlane API Keys
That's it! Your Integration is now complete!
Now that Everlesson and Sendlane are integrated, it's time to connect your membership as well!
- From your Everlesson dashboard, click into the membership you'd like to connect and navigate to Step 2 - Pricing Options
- Choose the course and then click the Member Actions icon
- On the next screen, select Sendlane from the Member Actions dropdown, choose the list you'd like to add contacts to and then click Save Setting
- Once you see the Successfully Saved notification, you're done!
Now any new members who join your Everlesson course will automatically be added to your list in Sendlane!
This integration is native to Everlesson, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the Everlesson team is just a few clicks away!
Additional Everlesson Resources
Login to Everlesson → Global Settings → Integrations → Sendlane → Enter Api Key / Hash Key / Subdomain → Save Sendlane API Keys