How to Integrate Connectio and Sendlane
Connectio allows you to leverage tools from both your Sendlane account and Facebook Ads Manager together!
The Connectio suite includes multiple Facebook marketing solutions, including ConnectAudience and ConnectLeads:
- Using ConnectLeads and Sendlane, you can collect lead information directly from FaceBook Lead Forms (such as Name and Email) and add them to your lists within Sendlane.
- Using ConnectAudience and Sendlane, you can display Facebook Ads to contacts that have opened your emails. Plus, you can add tags to the collected contacts!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active Connectio account.
Please also have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so Connectio knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting Connectio and Sendlane
- Login to Connectio and click on your name (top right corner). Then, navigate to Autoresponders
- Next, select Sendlane from the drop-down menu and then enter your Sendlane URL (for ex: “https://test.sendlane.com”), API/Hash Keys, Name the integration and then click Save
Now that the integration is set up, you can test it and make sure it's good to go. To do that, click Manage Autoresponders at the top of the page
- Next, click on the 3 dots (...) under Actions then select Test
- Fill out First and Last name, plus Email. Then, select which Sendlane list they should be added to, and click Add to List
For the integration test to be successful, your account must be approved for single opt-in. If your account is still set to double opt-in please click here to submit a request via support.
- To check if it worked, view the list you selected inside your Sendlane account and you should see the test information you added. If it's there, it means your integration is successful and ready to be used! Congrats, you’re done!
This integration is native to Connectio, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the Connectio team is just a few clicks away!
Additional Connectio Resources
Login to Connectio → Go to your name (top right corner) → Autoresponders → Sendlane → Enter Sendlane URL, API and Hash keys → Save
Manage Autoresponders → Search for Sendlane, click Test → Enter name, email and select List → Add to List→ check your Sendlane account