How to Create an Email Signature
An email signature is a great way to boost brand recognition and make a lasting impression on your audience.
With Sendlane's custom content blocks, you can create a reusable signature, and apply it to every email you send - saving time while building brand equity!
Creating & Saving Your Signature
What goes into your email signature will depend on your marketing strategy and email branding, but you should consider including anything relevant to your goals such as:
- Social media links
- A link to your homepage
- Your contact information
How to Save Your Signature
- While designing an email, create a section including only what you'd like to use for your email signature
- Click the Save icon within the section toolbar
- Then, enter a name for your signature and click Save
How to Use Your Signature
- Click the Custom tab in the toolbar on the left
- Drag the custom content block into your email where you'd like the signature placed
And that's it!
Additional Sendlane Resources
For helpful content on anything and everything relating to email marketing and marketing automations (best practices, tips & tricks and even case studies), check out the Sendlane Resource Library!
Last, but not least, if you hit any roadblocks you can always get in touch with our team of email marketing automation experts right here!