How to Create an Email Signature
An email signature is a great way to boost brand recognition and make a lasting impression on your audience.
With Sendlane's custom content blocks, you can create a reusable signature, and apply it to every email you send - saving time while building brand equity!
Creating & Saving Your Signature
What goes into your email signature will depend on your marketing strategy and email branding, but you should consider including anything relevant to your goals such as:
- Social media links
- A link to your homepage
- Your contact information
How to Save Your Signature
- While designing an email, create a section including only what you'd like to use for your email signature
- Click the Save icon within the section toolbar
- Then, enter a name for your signature and click Save
How to Use Your Signature
- Click the Custom tab in the toolbar on the left
- Drag the custom content block into your email where you'd like the signature placed
And that's it!
Additional Sendlane Resources
Create/Save Email Signature: Email Builder → Create Section for Email Signature → Design and Name Signature → Click Save on Toolbar
Using Signature: Email Builder → Custom Toolbar → Drag Custom Content Into Email