How to Integrate Miva and Sendlane
Miva is an eCommerce platform you can use to build your online store with a shopping cart!
Integrating Sendlane and Miva allows you to automatically sync customers to Sendlane so you can stay in touch via targeted email campaigns and automation funnels!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting Miva with Sendlane, you'll first need to download the Miva + Sendlane module.
There are also several pieces of information you'll need to know from your Miva account & settings, including your Store Code, Store URL, API Code, Access Token & Signature.
We'll dive into more specifics below, but each of these components can be found in your Miva account under the Home → Quicklinks menu.
Miva Store Code: Store Settings → Store Details → Identification → Store Code field Miva Store URL: https:// + Domain Name + Root Directory (ex. https://mivadomain.com/mm5/)
Domain Name: Domain Settings → Information → Domain Name (ex. mivadomain.com)
Root Directory: Site Configuration → Root Directory for Modules (ex. /mm5/)
API Code: Utilities → Sendlane tab → API Code field Access Token & Signature: Users → Groups
- Click the + (plus sign) to add a Group
- Fill in a Name and Description (we used API Token so it's easy to remember) and then click Save
- Select your new Group from the list and click Privileges
- Set the privileges in every row to View and then click Close
- Under the API Tokens tab click the + (plus sign) to add an API Token
- Enter a Name for the token and set the Allowed IP Address field to 0.0.0.0/0
- Make sure Signature and Timestamp are both set to Required
- Click Save
- On the API Tokens page, select the token you just created and click Groups
- Toggle the Assigned bar On for the Group you created earlier
- Click Close
Connecting Miva and Sendlane
Once you've grabbed all of the basic info from your Miva account, it's time to get started integrating!
- Under Home → Quicklinks click Modules
- Click the + (Plus sign) to add a module
Click Upload to install the Miva + Sendlane module file you downloaded earlier
- Once you have completed these steps, go to your Sendlane account and click Integrations and then Miva.
- Enter your Miva Store Code, Store URL, API Code, Access Token and Signature
If you need help finding this information, please see the Before Getting Started section at the top of this article.
- Select the Sendlane list you'd like your new customers to be added to
- Click Continue
- You'll see the integration status as Initializing first, then Syncing as the data starts to transfer - please give the system just a bit of time to process here, then once the status updates to Installed you're all set!
Your integration is now complete!
Miva customer data from the last 90 days will now be available in Sendlane, and any new leads or customers will automatically be synced over as well, enabling you to develop targeted Campaigns and Automations for your Miva audience!
Now that your store is connected with Sendlane, you can create segments and automations, to target your Miva customers more effectively!
Troubleshooting & Additional Miva Resources
I do not see my Miva customers within Sendlane
If you just completed the integration process, it will take some time for all of that information to sync over. If you visit the Miva integration page within your Sendlane account and see that the status still shows Initializing or Syncing, some information or actions may not be available yet.
If you have any issues connecting your Sendlane and Miva accounts, our support team is available 24/7. Plus, the Miva team is just a few clicks away!
In Miva: Home → Quicklinks → Modules → + (Plus sign) → Upload (install the Miva + Sendlane module file)
In Sendlane: Integrations → Miva → Enter Miva Store Code, Store URL, API Code, Access Token and Signature → Select Sendlane list → Continue → Confirm that Initializing → Complete