How to Integrate ResponseSuite and Sendlane
With ResponseSuite, you can use the intelligence of surveys to get more of your customers buying more of your products, more often.
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active account with ResponseSuite.
Please have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready as well. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
You'll also want to be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so ResponseSuite knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting ResponseSuite and Sendlane
- From your ResponseSuite dashboard, select Integration Setup on the left hand side and choose Sendlane from the list of Marketing Integrations
- Enter your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain
- Click Authorise and you're all set! The integration between ResponseSuite and Sendlane is fully connected!
Connecting a ResponseSuite Survey to a Sendlane List
Now that the integration is connected, be sure you activate it for each survey you want to use!
- When creating a survey, in the Settings step choose Integrations from the left side and choose your Sendlane integration
- Then, under Trigger lists and tags in Sendlane choose the Sendlane list that you'd like your contacts subscribed to. You can also choose to add a tag to that contact to identify a specific survey or answer to a question on a survey!
This integration is native to ResponseSuite, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the ResponseSuite team is just a few clicks away!
Additional ResponseSuite Resources
Integrating: Integration Setup → Sendlane → Enter Subdomain, API Key and Hash Key → Authorise
Connecting Survey: Settings → Integrations → Sendlane integration → Trigger lists and tags in Sendlane → Choose list