How to Integrate Inbound Now and Sendlane
Inbound Now provides entry-level inbound marketing tools to the WordPress Content Management system through a collection of free and premium plugin add-ons.
Features include form-based data collection, calls to action, landing pages, and an integration with Sendlane!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active account with Inbound Now.
Please have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready as well. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
You'll also want to be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so Inbound Now knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Last (but not least), you'll need to install the Inbound Now plugin into your WordPress site!
Installing the Sendlane Extension
First, we'll walk through how to install the Sendlane extension!
- Click here to view the free extension in the Inbound Now Marketplace
- Click Add item to cart at the bottom of this page, and then click Checkout
- If prompted, sign in to your Inbound Now account and proceed by clicking Free Download
- If the file does not download automatically, click My Account in the upper right hand corner and click Downloads. Here, you can view and download the Sendlane Integration Extension
- Once the .zip file has been downloaded to your computer, visit your WordPress account and choose Add New Plugin
- Click Upload Plugin (toward the top of the screen)
- Choose the .zip file you just downloaded and click Install Now
Connecting Inbound Now and Sendlane
Now that the Sendlane Integration Extension has been added, we'll move on to connecting Inbound Now and Sendlane!
- Inside of your WordPress site navigate to the Settings area (within the Landing Pages tab) and click Extensions
- Enter your API Key, Hash Key and subdomain (enter only your subdomain, do not include .sendlane.com) and
- Click Save Settings
Your integration is now complete!
When creating a new Inbound Form, be sure to enable the Sendlane integration for that form, and choose the Sendlane List you'd like those contacts to be added to.
This integration is native to Inbound Now, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the Inbound Now team is just a few clicks away!
Additional Inbound Now Resources
Downloading Sendlane extension: Click here → Add item to cart → Checkout → Sign in (if needed) → Free Download
Installing Sendlane extension: (inside WordPress) Add New Plugin → Upload Plugin → Choose Sendlane extension file → Install Now
Connecting Inbound Now and Sendlane: (inside WordPress) Landing Pages → Settings → Extensions → Enter API Key, Hash Key and subdomain → Save Settings