How to Integrate LeadServe and Sendlane
Use LeadServe's simple targeting tools to determine where your business operates and who your desired customers are.
By integrating LeadServe with Sendlane, leads can be funneled directly to your desired Sendlane list!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active account with LeadServe.
Please have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready as well. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Connecting LeadServe and Sendlane
- Login to your LeadServe Account
- While creating an offer, the Lead Transfer Method section is where you'll select the integration settings to connect to Sendlane. Choose the option that says Send my Leads in real-time, as soon as they are generated
- Select Deliver my Leads into my email marketing platform
- Choose Sendlane from the available platforms
- Enter your Sendlane Subdomain in the Sendlane URL field
- Then, enter your Sendlane List ID, API Key and Hash Key
- Click Save
Your Integration is now complete!
This integration is native to LeadServe, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the LeadServe team is just a few clicks away!
Additional LeadServe Resources
Additional Sendlane Resources
Login → Send my Leads in real-time, as soon as they are generated → Deliver my Leads into my email marketing platform → Choose Sendlane → Enter Sendlane subdomain, List ID, API Key and Hash Key → Save