How to Integrate JVZoo and Sendlane
JVZoo is an affiliate marketplace that helps facilitate and automate sales, marketing and delivery for digital vendors in over 200 niches.
By integrating JVZoo with Sendlane, product purchasers can be funneled directly to your desired list in Sendlane!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active account with JVZoo.
Please have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready as well. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so JVZoo knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting JVZoo and Sendlane
- Login to your JVZoo Account
- In the top menu bar, click the My Account drop down menu, then click Integrations at the bottom
- Click Manage Your Sendlane Account
- Enter your API Key, Hash key and subdomain
- Click Save Sendlane Account
Your Integration is now complete!
Now that your Sendlane account is linked up, you’ll need to set up your product within JVZoo.
As you finalize your product, make sure to choose Sendlane under the Autoresponder integration section! That's where you'll select the Sendlane list you would like new contacts to be added to.
Once you do so, all contact information collected after a purchase will be automatically funneled directly to your chosen list in Sendlane!
This integration is native to JVZoo, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the JVZoo team is just a few clicks away!
Additional JVZoo Resources
Additional Sendlane Resources
- Is Sendlane Affiliate Marketing Friendly?
- 6 Email Templates You Need to Create the Perfect Product Launch Campaign
- 5 Tips For Creating Engaging Onboarding Emails
- 5 Post Purchase Emails You Should Be Sending to Increase Your Customer LTV
Login → Account → API → API & Hash + Subdomain