How to Integrate Launchpad and Sendlane
Welcome, Lurn students!
Connecting your Sendlane account to your Launchpad funnel is quick and easy.
Before Getting Started
As mentioned in your Inbox BluePrint course, you do not need to sign up for a Sendlane account right away. Once you go through the training, you'll discover the right time to sign up.
For more information about when you should sign up with Sendlane, please refer to your Inbox BluePrint Onboarding Guide or contact the Inbox BluePrint support team.
The autoresponder emails that you select in your Launchpad funnel will not display within your Sendlane account.
You can create and add emails to an automation within Sendlane, but be sure to disable/turn off the autoresponder in Launchpad so that your contacts don't receive duplicate emails.
Connecting Launchpad to Sendlane
- From your Launchpad Dashboard, click Create New Funnel
- Choose your niche, name your funnel, and select your opt-in page URL, then click Save and Continue
- Enter the email address & password that you use to log in to Sendlane and click Login
- If you see a message that says your funnel is already linked to your Sendlane account, skip this step.
- To create a new Sendlane list for this funnel, fill out the details for your list name and sender profile information (from name, reply email, etc.)
- If you would like to connect this funnel to a list you have already created within your Sendlane account, toggle on Use an Existing Sendlane List and choose your list
- If you choose this option, select where you would like to store/edit the Autoresponder for this funnel. To create your autoresponder within Sendlane, select Use my Sendlane Autoresponder
- Click Save & Continue
Your funnel is now connected to Sendlane!
Create New Funnel → Select funnel type & Name your funnel → Connect your Sendlane account to this funnel → Select List or Create a new one → Choose Launchpad or Sendlane for your autoresponders
Duplicate emails being sent to contacts:
If you've created an automation within your Sendlane account and are noticing that your emails are sending twice, please be sure that you have selected Use my Sendlane Autoresponders in the Email Campaign settings of your Funnel.